The new University Sprints Student Printing System is now available. There are two Sprints print kiosk stations located in the Commons, where you can print black & white or color. You can use your Carolina Card School of Law Student Printing Credits or use a credit card to pay for printing to the print kiosk stations.
To use the Sprints print kiosk stations
- First email your Word DOCX/PDF/HTML/JPEG files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that includes a PrintMe release code. The release code will be valid for 24 hours and can be used an any Sprints Print Kiosk.
- Then walkup to the print kiosk station, press
Use Carolina Card as the “Prepaid Card”or credit card. Then swipe your card.
- Then enter your release code or scan your code at the station and press
- Select your file to print and press
- Important — Under “Select Print Options”, select
Page Sizeand then select
All Letter 8.5 X 11and press
OK. This is important because the Sprints copier can only print 8.5 X 11 paper size.
- Once you have selected your letter page size and previewed the document then press
- You can receive a receipt with your print job. If you are using your Carolina Card School of Law Student printing credits, the receipt will note how much print balance you have left on your Carolina Card.
- Black & white, single-sided: $0.10 per sheet
- Black & white, double-sided: $0.20 per sheet
- Color, single-sided: $0.25 per sheet
- Color, double-sided: $0.50 per sheet
For more details on the new Sprints Print system, see the University Sprints website.
Students who have problems using the new Sprints Print system can email the School of Law Sprints email account at email@example.com.
There will also be an additional black and white Sprints Printing Kiosk that will be added to Room 381, the School of Law Student Organization room, by the end of the calendar year.